Friday, April 28, 2006

Bisbee Starts Today

Today marks the beginning of the Vuelta de Bisbee stage race. Super cool, 3 day, 4 stage race held about 100 miles southeast of Tucson in Bisbee, AZ. I love this race. Unfortunately for me, I seem to have woken up with either the beginnings of a nasty head cold or some raging allergies, but I think I should be ok for the race. Cross your fingers if you are into that kind of thing! We are sending down virtually the entire team, and there are a couple guys who are going pretty well right now, so check out the results over the next couple days and hopefully you'll see some Eclipse guys ranked pretty high up there. Guys to watch for would be Kyle Colavito for the overall GC, Scott Blanchard, Dave Glick, Shane Peltonen for stage 4, and watch out for that always dangerous Jason Karew (that's me! :)-). heh, heh, heh, heh...results can be found here, plus it looks like the promoters have been flooding velonews and cyclingnews, so there will probably be some stuff posted all over the place. Look for a synopsis of the race after the weekend is over. Adios.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Good luck Jason.

Your comment about coming back strong from your broken scapula..

I have noticed the same.

I hate to keep testing the theory. This is the 4th time I have broken something in the last 3 years (Hand, Ankle, and Collarbone twice).