Friday, April 07, 2006

TV Time

Here is a cool link from a Fox 11 news broadcast that my team did back in early Feb. It took me a while to get a copy of it, but I think that it was worth the wait.

http://www.eclipseracing.org/cmsitems/attachments/114/Fox11EclipseSpotlight.mov

Eclipse has also sent out their first newsletter update of the season, which looks really good for a first effort, and should only be getting better in the future. Have to give a lot of credit to Jeff Parker for putting in a ton of work in getting the whole thing up and running. Not much else happening today. It's been a crazy week for me at school, so all of my rides have been super early with no sleep. Not to fun, but not to bad either. Sunday is the State Crit Championships up in Scottsdale, with a $4000.00 purse for the 1,2 men. Not bad, should be a good one. I'm not going to jinx myself this time, so I think I'll set a goal of finishing last, and that way I can only move up from there.

No comments: