Monday, May 15, 2006

San Carlos, Mexico...What a Weekend!

So this weekend I took a little time off and headed down to San Carlos, Mexico for Scott's bachelor party. Let's just say that a good time was had by all! I'd tell the tale, but I'd be breaking the code, so I thought I'd just put up a few pics from the weekend...enjoy!

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words...


L to R: John, Scott (the Bachelor), Garrett, Me, Dan, Paul, Jeff...the San Carlos Crew

The view from the Fiesta hotel when we arrived on Friday.


On the way to dinner Friday night.

Garrett, Scott, Paul, and Jeff on the boat in the Sea of Cortez.


J0hn and I heading out to sea.

Garrett surrounded by the angry wake of the boat.

I think this Dorado (Mahi Mahi) has seen better days!

The catch of the day!

Our Saturday night fish fry.

Jeff, Garrett, and John.

Paul and Scott in the lights.

Still Number One!

The end of the evening, Saturday.

No comments: