Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Recovering in MI

So here it is Wednesday, about three days after the Tour de Toona has ended. I made it through the race pretty much unscathed, but pretty damn tired nonetheless. This post is probably not going to be one of my best, as right now I have some sort of sinus thing going on and my head feels like there is a brick shoved right into the middle of it. Started on Tuesday morning when I woke up, hopefully it'll be gone over the next couple days. It has been pretty fun here in MI so far, although I haven't really done much of anything yet. I went to dinner with my Mom and some friends on Monday, and had a bbq and a couple beers last night with my friend Will and his wife, along with Brian Caron, who's a good friend of mine that I haven't seen in a few years. Pretty fun evening. If you want to see the results of Toona, look them up here. Gotta go now and get some shopping done. Adios.

No comments: