Tuesday, October 31, 2006

El Tour update...w/ Halloween in between.

At the grocery store before the party.

Well it has been about a week since my last update so I thought I'd fill everyone in on the training. After a consultation with my personal advisor (that would be me) and my coach (also myself) I think I am going to be seriously winging it at the event this year. The last few days look something like this:

Day off, day off, day off, day off...and the pattern keeps repeating itself!

That's ok, though. Last weekend was the 7th annual Pyramid Coaching & Dan Distefano Halloween Party, which was a blast as always. The location sometimes changes, but it's like going to a good rave, if you are in the know you will get there and have a good time. Above are a couple pics from the party.

No comments: