Monday, November 13, 2006

More riders added to the hot list.

Well, here we are with T-minus 5 days until the big day. Word on the street at the swap meet on Saturday was that Rob A. and Schrieber were taking big pulls in the break on the shootout, riding in the days main break along with Heath McFarland. Might have to add Heath to the hot list, as back in the day he was the AZ Cat 1 Road Race champion, winning the title when the race was held on the brutally difficult Skull Valley course.

The swap meet went well for me as I sold most of my stuff, and also scored a sweet set of Reynold's DV carbon tubular wheels. If I can make them go even half as fast as their previous owner, I'll be in for some good fortune next season!

On a side note, I was at the swap meet Saturday on about 2 hours of sleep due to my impromptu attendance of the Suicide Girls show at Club Congress Friday night. I ended up there by random chance and ended up sticking around til the end of the show at 1:30. Definitely interesting, to say the least! Adios.

No comments: