Tuesday, November 14, 2006

T-Minus 5 Days...

Just got back in from the infamous Tuesday Ride, which we think should be renamed the "Usual Suspects" ride since it is generally the same people every week. Anyway, this was the first time that I have ridden my bike fast since about a week after the State RR back in late August. Didn't really feel all that bad, either. I never redlined, which was good, although I did take it easy on the climb over the backside of Gates Pass. No one really came out and showed their cards today, but Denny Vaughn was going pretty fast over Gates, and I think he won the hill. I ran into a friend of mine on the way back into town after grabbing some coffee, so I rolled out with him for another hour easy around Starr Pass. Nice three hours on the bike. Adios.

No comments: