Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Future

I just returned from my interview at the University of Arizona Eller School of Business. This has been an ongoing process for me for the last year, as I decided to pursue acceptance into Eller in the fall of 2006, and have spent the last year taking all of the prerequisite business courses and trying raise my GPA to the minimum level at the same time. It's been quite a process, but I made it and today was the day where it all came to a head. I think that things went pretty well, the interview was a little intimidating as it was entirely a Q and A session between myself and my two interviewers, but I think I held my own. I had to take an assessment test afterwards that I also think went pretty well, had a couple questions about two of the answers, but I just looked them up at home and I think I got them right. So now the hard part is over and I just have to sit tight over the next couple weeks until I hear if I am in or not. Hoping for good news in the mail soon. Adios.

No comments: