Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Independance Day

The 4th of July is upon us once again. This was the weekend that two years ago I swore to myself that I would never work again, yet here I am back in the thick of things. My friends are out partying and I am stuck at work, fun, fun, fun. ;(-

Jumped back into the pro 1,2's last weekend at the Summit Center Omnium in Flagstaff, AZ. Although the results were not worth mentioning (15th Snowbowl Hillclimb, 13th Clints Well Road Race), it was still great to be doing battle with the old guard once again, as it is always fun to see some of the guys like Rubelt, Drew, Prolovito, and Reid that I have been duking it out with for the past 8 years. Michael "JR" Grabinger won both days and took the overall, followed by Prolovito in second. Prolovito is looking fast these days as he is getting ready to head north for the Cascade Classic in Bend, OR.

Nothing else today is all that exciting, except that it is noon now and the temp is only 93 degrees. Maybe I'll go out for a ride? Adios.

No comments: