Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday's Update

It has been a while since my last post. In that time, we have seen gas drop from $4.00 down to $2.00 (a good thing) and the stock market drop from 12,000 to 8000 (not so good). I played the market a bit in late September and have lost roughly 50% of my investment...but it is long term so we'll see what happens in the future. I do go to business school, right? ;)

School has been crazy busy, hence the lack of posts. I've been doing ok, and have been blessed to be hanging out with an angel in my down time.

Here is a better picture of Linnea and I. We'll be doing El Tour de Tucson tomorrow; however, don't look for us near the front. It will be her first big ride (and second group ride ever), so I told her I'd ride it with her and help her make it around the 109 mile loop. Should be fun, and I might try to get my donut count as high as possible along the way. Adios.

1 comment:

red leopard said...

I'm a fellow cyclist who read your comment to a posted "press release" back in 2007: http://drunkcyclist.com/2007/07/28/press-release-by-stolen-underground/
In short, I am currently dealing with a little of the insanity in which you speak. It's just good to hear that others feel similarly because we have all been at our wit's end with the "little crybaby". Take care and good luck