Friday, November 20, 2009

Quick Update

"This update fueled by Penfolds Koonunga Hill Shiraz Cabernet"

The last couple weeks have been pretty busy. I finally got assigned to a project at work, which is great 'cause now my days have a purpose, which is nice. Can't comment on what it is due to security concerns, but I can say that we are using some cool technologies such as Lombardi Teamworks and Adobe Flex, and I am pretty psyched to be involved with the whole process. I typically spend half my day watching my team implement code, and try to absorb as much as I can in the process.

Not much riding these days due to the increasing work hours, coupled with decreasing light and decreasing temperatures. I have been doing a bunch of Yoga, and luckily haven't paid for any of it! Seems like most of the studios out here give you a free class if it is your first time there, so I've been jumping from studio to studio and riding the free train for a little while now. Unfortunately, that will probably end soon and I'll have to pony up for an admission fee soon. Oh well, such is life...

Cross race this Sunday in Indianapolis. It is the Indiana State Championships and I have signed up for the Masters 1,2,3 35+ race. I am officially old, 9-5 desk job, and racing masters! WTF!!!??? Traveling out there with a friend of mine who is also racing 35+, should be a good time. Adios.

No comments: